Provides up and down lift for the two bunk beds with application in rear garage. The device is controlled by an electronic central unit with 5 programming levels (Probed and TopLine) with the application of one bed lifting system only on the lower frame.
- Unlimited stroke
- Sophisticated gear motor very powerful and mechanical resistant with integrated encoder
- Belt fastens on specific wall-mounted supports
- Device fits completely under the bed frame and offers maximum fitting flexibility
- Manual driving gear in case of emergency
- Delivered complete with mounting cables
- 60 kg maximum weight lifted capacity (possible to increase)
- 400 kg maximum loading capacity (static)
- Electrical input: 19 A
- Motion speed: approximately 60mm/sec.
- Weight: approximately 30 kg for the frame with bed lifting system, 22 kg for the other bed with frame only)
- The technical specifications may change depending on the configuration of the bed